It’s been a year now since my first finished object on Ravelry, and I’ve compiled some facts and highlights.
The very first project completed was a set of guest towels, followed by:
- 48 pairs of socks
- 2 pairs of slippers
- a felted accessory pouch
- a crochet curtain for the bathroom
- a lace table cloth
- 2 shawls (Multnomah by Kate Flagg and Swallowtail Shawl by Evelyn A. Clark)
- a capelet
- a sweater
- a fair isle cardigan (Sirdal by Dale of Norway)
- 2 hats
- 1 pair of fingerless mitts
Other significant facts:
- I currently have only one WIP (work in progress), the Prairie Rose Lace Shawl by Evelyn A. Clark
- I will most likely cast on the Tempest cardigan by Ann Weaver, the 2010 Lace KALendar by Carmen Oliveras, and some socks in the next couple of days.
- I had 7 UFOs (unfinished objects) when I joined Ravelry. 3 of them are done, and I’ve added another 2.
- I finished 3 projects for the 2010 ravelympics, teamknitmore and teammanicpurl
- I learned to graft a sock toe, how to do a short-row heel, magic loop and 2-at-a-time socks, toe-up sock construction
- I discovered knitting on the Internet and knitalongs
- I listened to a lot of knitting podcasts
- I finished my first big lace project
- I got myself sock blockers: